Styx Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Styx Forums

Created for people who are interested in talking about anime, manga or video games, although discussion of other topics is not discouraged.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gundam 00
Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:59 am by MommyCakes
Who's your favorite? Why? And what do you like about that character most? cherry

I'm not going to answer this, I'm only asking. xD

TO ADMIN NINA:

DO NOT START WITH ME. DO NOT SAY THAT SHE-MALE LOOKS LIKE ME! YOU KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT

Comments: 49
Code Geass
Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:21 pm by Major Panda_Faggotry
Or would Nina rather it was Supernatural?

Let's talk about this overrated show turned manga that features a gay protagonist and his harem that he disses for his best friend and enemy a teenaged protagonist who starts a war to make the world a better place for his little sister and acquires a geass and a pizza hut-loving squatter who does not seem to know that it is not good to use other people's …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 26
Latest topics
» Donut Me (Get it?)
Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 5:24 pm by OpheliaBonaparte

» Shooketh to the nth Powah
Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 5:23 pm by OpheliaBonaparte

» Yes there is a 4
Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 4:25 pm by OpheliaBonaparte

» Happy Contract Signing Day!
Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 4:19 pm by Donut

» 7 years later....
Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 2:05 pm by MommyCakes

» Character Alignment
Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:45 pm by Major Panda_Faggotry

» Personality Pattern Test
Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:51 am by Major Panda_Faggotry

» natsume yuujinchou
Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:17 pm by Major Panda_Faggotry

» Final Fantasy VIII
Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:03 pm by Major Panda_Faggotry

Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 Empty
PostSubject: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3   Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:32 pm

Let's talk about the hit tactical espionage action game.

Who here thinks making fun of the guards is awesome? (Except in 3)
Who here thinks unlimited ammo would be so fricking awesome if it wasn't hard to get (in 2 and 3)? I am a lazy gamer.
Who here thinks Kojima puts all the gay overtones and Ocelot on purpose? Yes, I meant how Ocelot is no longer an overtone but actual proof homosexuality exists. Raikov is another.
Who here thinks MGS3's ending was brutal?

Well, most definitely, I say "yes", to all.

O yeah, there, Nina, I'll finally say it I love Raikov. Not as a crush or anything. I just think that funny gay dudes are awesome. Not trying to offend people here. Just being honest. I have nothing against homos, I'm just saying what I really mean.

If you noticed anything wrong here, I am sorry. This is just a joke. Don't kill me. :3 fyi, this is not meant for everybody

Last edited by Capt. Panda_Faggotry on Mon May 30, 2011 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://styx.forumotion.com
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3   Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:26 am

Panda_Faggotry wrote:
Let's talk about the hit tactical espionage action game.

Who here thinks making fun of the guards is awesome? (Except in 3)
Who here thinks unlimited ammo would be so fricking awesome if it wasn't hard to get (in 2 and 3)? I am a lazy gamer.
Who here thinks Kojima puts all the gay overtones and Ocelot on purpose? Yes, I meant how Ocelot is no longer an overtone but actual proof homosexuality exists. Raikov is another.
Who here thinks MGS3's ending was brutal?

Well, most definitely, I say "yes", to all.

O yeah, there, Nina, I'll finally say it I love Raikov. Not as a crush or anything. I just think that funny gay dudes are awesome. Not trying to offend people here. Just being honest. I have nothing against homos, I'm just saying what I really mean.

If you noticed anything wrong here, I am sorry. This is just a joke. Don't kill me. :3 fyi, this is not meant for everybody

Oh, but I did notice something. Don't worry, I still have my Emmet face on~ :>

Anyway, this topic should be about MGS2 and MGS3. And other MGS related games on the PS2, if there are any more.

Guards are awesome. They are fun. ...Well, in 2.
Unlimited ammo? Go get the wig or something. There's your unlimited ammo.
You just like old men. And gay people.
I forgot MGS3's ending. Don't tell me because other people might get spoiled.

You like Raikov because you are gay. That's the same reason why you like Vamp, Olga.

All of this is directed to Panda, and only Panda. No offense to other people here, just move along.
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3   Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:02 am

Lol, then change the title to 2 and 3. There are two titles in PS2 so useless separating. RIGHT?

Lol, me forgets MGS was on PS1.

I said I was lazy so, no wig for me. Just stealth camo in 3. SHOOTING FROGS ROCKS.

I don't like old men. 'Nuff said. Aaaaand the ending? There was a certain thing you had to do and the story wouldn't progress unless YOU do it.

Lol, how did you notice it? When you "quoted" me? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3   Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:09 am

Capt. Panda_Faggotry wrote:
Lol, then change the title to 2 and 3. There are two titles in PS2 so useless separating. RIGHT?

Lol, me forgets MGS was on PS1.

I said I was lazy so, no wig for me. Just stealth camo in 3. SHOOTING FROGS ROCKS.

I don't like old men. 'Nuff said. Aaaaand the ending? There was a certain thing you had to do and the story wouldn't progress unless YOU do it.

Lol, how did you notice it? When you "quoted" me? Very Happy

...I can't. Yes, useless separating is useless.

MGS was in delicious polygon 3D. Didn't I tell you about Meryl?

FUCK YES SHOOT THOSE FAGS.

You are tsundere again. ...Okay, I think I don't remember. Well, enough about that, though.

I noticed it because I sometimes have a habit of making the mouse follow where my eyes are when I'm reading something. :>
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3   Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:37 am

Yes, you told me about the points found on her.

They even make this weird sound. I can't understand though if they were croaking (or going Kero Kero) or something. :\

I am not being a tsundere. *punch punch* clown

Lol, I do that, too. tongue
Back to top Go down
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3   Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:55 am

Yes. Pointy points.

Maybe they're saying "$^&(*!!"?

You cannot hit me. tongue
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3   Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:23 am

Anyways, back on to topic, who here has gotten either the unlimited ammo or stealth camo stuff?
Back to top Go down
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3   Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:33 am

Anyways, back on to topic, who here has gotten either the unlimited ammo or stealth camo stuff?

Definitely not me. I only found out about that shit when I saw it on the internet.
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3   Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:14 pm

I don't think I can get the bandanna in 2. Frickin' hard. Too many guards to molest. (I am referring to this: http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=48)
Back to top Go down
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3   Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:24 pm

I don't think I can get the bandanna in 2. Frickin' hard. Too many guards to molest. (I am referring to this: http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=48)

What did you just make me read.
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3   Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 3:10 pm

Did you even "read" it? I don't really remember a dialogue there~
Lol, pity those who see that when they are not alone.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3   Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 3:54 pm

Did you even "read" it? I don't really remember a dialogue there~
Lol, pity those who see that when they are not alone.

I knew you'd say that. I didn't want to put "What did you make me see.".

I was not alone, and I don't particularly care.
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3   Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:55 pm

LOL. Should I put a warning there~? For the others, I mean.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3   Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 3:18 pm

LOL. Should I put a warning there~? For the others, I mean.

Your choice.
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3   Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 3:33 pm

Nevermind. Not like it really is "explicit", ja?
Back to top Go down
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3   Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 8:47 pm

Nevermind. Not like it really is "explicit", ja?

It isn't when you tell from a glance. When you do think about it...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3   Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 EmptySun May 29, 2011 7:00 pm

lol. Yeah, it's not. It can only be anywhere near explicit if the person understands the sfx. But even if they do, it's still not. If they google the sfx and read it's meaning, they might think it is. But "explicit" is showing too much, ja?
Back to top Go down
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3   Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:13 pm

lol. Yeah, it's not. It can only be anywhere near explicit if the person understands the sfx. But even if they do, it's still not. If they google the sfx and read it's meaning, they might think it is. But "explicit" is showing too much, ja?

I don't really consider it 'explicit'. Those kinds of jokes are all over the place, anyway. It doesn't really matter.

Anyway, back to MGS2/3 discussion. I have a question. I see that MGS3 has a lot of versions. What are the differences? I'm quite confused. MGS2 has Sons of Liberty as the original PS2 one, and Substance as the PC port? ...Or did I get that wrong.
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3   Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:55 am

Sons of Liberty = normal game
Substance = has missions, snake tales, etc, and pc port na rin. IT IS ALSO FOR THE PS2.

Snake Eater = normal game + Snake vs Monkey (I think)
Subsistence = theater mode, and other specials plus the MGSO thing.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3   Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:32 am

Sons of Liberty = normal game
Substance = has missions, snake tales, etc, and pc port na rin. IT IS ALSO FOR THE PS2.

Snake Eater = normal game + Snake vs Monkey (I think)
Subsistence = theater mode, and other specials plus the MGSO thing.

Whoops, I forgot Substance has extras. I need to go punch myself now.

Snake vs Monkey is just a mini game, right? Also, is Subsistence for the PS2 too? Wait, which did you play anyway?

You played Substance but wasn't able to finish it, and the extras don't work. You... finished SOL right? ...Or did I get it wrong again?
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3   Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:09 am

Yep, it's a weird mini-game. WHY IS THIS GAME LETTING ME SHOOT MONKEYS AND FROGS?! COINCIDENCE MUCH? IT IS SO <3 FOR LETTING ME SHOOT THEM.
Yes, subsistence is for the PS2. I played Snake Eater. No Subsistence available.
Yes, again. Yes, a third time. You were correct with everything.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3   Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 12:13 pm

Yep, it's a weird mini-game. WHY IS THIS GAME LETTING ME SHOOT MONKEYS AND FROGS?! COINCIDENCE MUCH? IT IS SO <3 FOR LETTING ME SHOOT THEM.
Yes, subsistence is for the PS2. I played Snake Eater. No Subsistence available.
Yes, again. Yes, a third time. You were correct with everything.

Weird, but at least it lets you shoot... monkeys. If I ever get the chance to play it, I'll go shoot all the frogs I find.

I got things right! Yay! Do I get a prize?
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3   Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 12:25 pm

Yes you do, because you got everything right and shot them Kero-tans, you get the stealth camo~
Back to top Go down
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3   Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:21 pm

Do you know how to get the other secret items then? I know about the Cobra camos, though. Did you get one of those?
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3   Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:57 pm

DO NOT REMIND ME. Mad I got The End to give his up already but I accidentally shot him and bye bye camo. It disappeared because I got sent into another location. Dammit.

The rest are somewhat easy. Just tranq them. The Fear is the easiest. Rotten food ftw! The End was the most difficult. I'm not so sure about The Fury. The Fly camo was funny but never actually tried it. Hm, iirc, I got the Fear's, the End's (but wasn't able to actually acquire it), idr if I got the Pain's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3   Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Styx Forums :: Video Games :: Play Station 2-
Jump to: