Styx Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Styx Forums

Created for people who are interested in talking about anime, manga or video games, although discussion of other topics is not discouraged.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gundam 00
Kyou Kara Maou EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:59 am by MommyCakes
Who's your favorite? Why? And what do you like about that character most? cherry

I'm not going to answer this, I'm only asking. xD

TO ADMIN NINA:

DO NOT START WITH ME. DO NOT SAY THAT SHE-MALE LOOKS LIKE ME! YOU KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT

Comments: 49
Code Geass
Kyou Kara Maou EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:21 pm by Major Panda_Faggotry
Or would Nina rather it was Supernatural?

Let's talk about this overrated show turned manga that features a gay protagonist and his harem that he disses for his best friend and enemy a teenaged protagonist who starts a war to make the world a better place for his little sister and acquires a geass and a pizza hut-loving squatter who does not seem to know that it is not good to use other people's …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 26
Latest topics
» Donut Me (Get it?)
Kyou Kara Maou EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 5:24 pm by OpheliaBonaparte

» Shooketh to the nth Powah
Kyou Kara Maou EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 5:23 pm by OpheliaBonaparte

» Yes there is a 4
Kyou Kara Maou EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 4:25 pm by OpheliaBonaparte

» Happy Contract Signing Day!
Kyou Kara Maou EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 4:19 pm by Donut

» 7 years later....
Kyou Kara Maou EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 2:05 pm by MommyCakes

» Character Alignment
Kyou Kara Maou EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:45 pm by Major Panda_Faggotry

» Personality Pattern Test
Kyou Kara Maou EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:51 am by Major Panda_Faggotry

» natsume yuujinchou
Kyou Kara Maou EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:17 pm by Major Panda_Faggotry

» Final Fantasy VIII
Kyou Kara Maou EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:03 pm by Major Panda_Faggotry

Similar topics

Kyou Kara Maou

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Major Panda_Faggotry
    Führer
    Führer
    Major Panda_Faggotry

Kyou Kara Maou Empty
    PostSubject: Kyou Kara Maou   Kyou Kara Maou EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:58 pm

Face it, Nina, this is fantasy. It has dragons, control over certain elements, unicorns, sword-fighting, talking swords, boxes of doom and a Germany-looking medieval kingdom set in another universe. It is fantasy.

Anyways, let's talk about this fantasy show that has the stuff mentioned above plus gigantic overtones regarding gay circumstances. This show is very comedic, hence <3

I love Wolfram, by the way. And I especially love pairing him with Yuuri but Conrad or Murata are okay too. This show started my actual liking for BL. So, blame this.
    Back to top Go down
    https://styx.forumotion.com
    MommyCakes
    General
    General
    MommyCakes

Kyou Kara Maou Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kyou Kara Maou   Kyou Kara Maou EmptyFri May 27, 2011 3:02 pm

Capt. Panda_Faggotry wrote:
    Face it, Nina, this is fantasy. It has dragons, control over certain elements, unicorns, sword-fighting, talking swords, boxes of doom and a Germany-looking medieval kingdom set in another universe. It is fantasy.

Anyways, let's talk about this fantasy show that has the stuff mentioned above plus gigantic overtones regarding gay circumstances. This show is very comedic, hence <3

I love Wolfram, by the way. And I especially love pairing him with Yuuri but Conrad or Murata are okay too. This show started my actual liking for BL. So, blame this.

Don't forget huge "pets" like a panda and a koala bear..
    Back to top Go down
    Nina
    Führer
    Führer
    Nina

Kyou Kara Maou Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kyou Kara Maou   Kyou Kara Maou EmptyFri May 27, 2011 3:48 pm

You can slap fantasy almost everywhere. It's like you're saying RF mains as fantasy and not a dating sim. If it was an anime, it'd be harem or shonen, and not fantasy. Do you think people watch KKM for the fantasy? No, right?
    Back to top Go down
    Major Panda_Faggotry
    Führer
    Führer
    Major Panda_Faggotry

Kyou Kara Maou Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kyou Kara Maou   Kyou Kara Maou EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:04 pm

MommyCakes wrote:

Don't forget huge "pets" like a panda and a koala bear..

Oh yeah, I totally forgot RG (lol, is that his name?) and the bearbees.

Nina wrote:

You can slap fantasy almost everywhere. It's like you're saying RF mains as fantasy and not a dating sim. If it was an anime, it'd be harem or shonen, and not fantasy. Do you think people watch KKM for the fantasy? No, right?

It's still fantasy. Fantasy everywhere. It was originally watched for its absurdity. I mean toilet portal much? THEY ONLY LEARNED OF THE GAYNESS IN THE SECOND EP.
    Back to top Go down
    Nina
    Führer
    Führer
    Nina

Kyou Kara Maou Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kyou Kara Maou   Kyou Kara Maou EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:16 pm

It's still fantasy. Fantasy everywhere. It was originally watched for its absurdity. I mean toilet portal much? THEY ONLY LEARNED OF THE GAYNESS IN THE SECOND EP.

2nd ep. That's early. So you're saying that how the characters are drawn and the fact that the protagonist is oddly surrounded by guys everywhere who are also oddly close to him wasn't a giveaway that it was about gayshit? Usually you can tell a yaoi anime from just a glance. Even if it has 'plot' in it, it's still mainly for yaoi.
    Back to top Go down
    Major Panda_Faggotry
    Führer
    Führer
    Major Panda_Faggotry

Kyou Kara Maou Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kyou Kara Maou   Kyou Kara Maou EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:04 pm

It is not yaoi. The novels aren't fully centered on relationships. The anime, too. So, it's not BL.
    Back to top Go down
    Nina
    Führer
    Führer
    Nina

Kyou Kara Maou Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kyou Kara Maou   Kyou Kara Maou EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:44 pm

It is not yaoi. The novels aren't fully centered on relationships. The anime, too. So, it's not BL.

You posted this on the anime and manga section, so I'd think novels wouldn't count in this discussion. I'd think it'd be more focused on BL then its fantasy aspects. The fantasy was added there for 'plot' and setting not to mention excuses.
    Back to top Go down
    Major Panda_Faggotry
    Führer
    Führer
    Major Panda_Faggotry

Kyou Kara Maou Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kyou Kara Maou   Kyou Kara Maou EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:50 pm

Hayayayayay. It's BL-ness is just a side story. Even in the manga. It can only be called BL when you refer to the distorted third season. But Season 1, 2 and manga is not focused on BL.
    Back to top Go down
    Nina
    Führer
    Führer
    Nina

Kyou Kara Maou Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kyou Kara Maou   Kyou Kara Maou EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:27 pm

Hayayayayay. It's BL-ness is just a side story. Even in the manga. It can only be called BL when you refer to the distorted third season. But Season 1, 2 and manga is not focused on BL.

How is it not focused on BL then? Explain.

Back to top Go down
    Major Panda_Faggotry
    Führer
    Führer
    Major Panda_Faggotry

Kyou Kara Maou Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kyou Kara Maou   Kyou Kara Maou EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:33 pm

The manga isn't really focused on BL because it follows the novels. There. Plus, all the gay stuff in the manga are just used as jokes. Nothing serious other than Wolfram's engagement and Conrad's obsession.
    Back to top Go down
    Nina
    Führer
    Führer
    Nina

Kyou Kara Maou Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kyou Kara Maou   Kyou Kara Maou EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:55 pm

The manga isn't really focused on BL because it follows the novels. There. Plus, all the gay stuff in the manga are just used as jokes. Nothing serious other than Wolfram's engagement and Conrad's obsession.

I see no reason to continue this conversation then. I will take my leave now.
    Back to top Go down
    Major Panda_Faggotry
    Führer
    Führer
    Major Panda_Faggotry

Kyou Kara Maou Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kyou Kara Maou   Kyou Kara Maou EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:57 pm

Alrighty, then. :3 Serious convo is serious.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Kyou Kara Maou Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kyou Kara Maou   Kyou Kara Maou Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyou Kara Maou
    Page 1 of 1