Styx Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Styx Forums

Created for people who are interested in talking about anime, manga or video games, although discussion of other topics is not discouraged.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gundam 00
Harvest Moon DS and Cute - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:59 am by MommyCakes
Who's your favorite? Why? And what do you like about that character most? cherry

I'm not going to answer this, I'm only asking. xD

TO ADMIN NINA:

DO NOT START WITH ME. DO NOT SAY THAT SHE-MALE LOOKS LIKE ME! YOU KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT

Comments: 49
Code Geass
Harvest Moon DS and Cute - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:21 pm by Major Panda_Faggotry
Or would Nina rather it was Supernatural?

Let's talk about this overrated show turned manga that features a gay protagonist and his harem that he disses for his best friend and enemy a teenaged protagonist who starts a war to make the world a better place for his little sister and acquires a geass and a pizza hut-loving squatter who does not seem to know that it is not good to use other people's …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 26
Latest topics
» Donut Me (Get it?)
Harvest Moon DS and Cute - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 5:24 pm by OpheliaBonaparte

» Shooketh to the nth Powah
Harvest Moon DS and Cute - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 5:23 pm by OpheliaBonaparte

» Yes there is a 4
Harvest Moon DS and Cute - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 4:25 pm by OpheliaBonaparte

» Happy Contract Signing Day!
Harvest Moon DS and Cute - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 4:19 pm by Donut

» 7 years later....
Harvest Moon DS and Cute - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 2:05 pm by MommyCakes

» Character Alignment
Harvest Moon DS and Cute - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:45 pm by Major Panda_Faggotry

» Personality Pattern Test
Harvest Moon DS and Cute - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:51 am by Major Panda_Faggotry

» natsume yuujinchou
Harvest Moon DS and Cute - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:17 pm by Major Panda_Faggotry

» Final Fantasy VIII
Harvest Moon DS and Cute - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:03 pm by Major Panda_Faggotry

Harvest Moon DS and Cute

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

Harvest Moon DS and Cute - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon DS and Cute   Harvest Moon DS and Cute - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 12:18 pm

Capt. Panda_Faggotry wrote:
Nope, Mineral Town only appears in the GBA or PSP or PS.

Fuck this shit I'm going to space.
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon DS and Cute   Harvest Moon DS and Cute - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 12:43 pm

Heh....That is why I lovez the PSP and the GBA.
Back to top Go down
https://styx.forumotion.com
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon DS and Cute   Harvest Moon DS and Cute - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:20 pm

Heh....That is why I lovez the PSP and the GBA.

A-anyway, is there anything to do after you're married in Cute? I'm asking for the sake of discussion. Do you even have children there?
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon DS and Cute   Harvest Moon DS and Cute - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 3:01 pm

Yes, I think you do get a daughter? :3 Me thinks her name will be Aerith, like the one in HM: AWL.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon DS and Cute   Harvest Moon DS and Cute - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:13 pm

Yes, I think you do get a daughter? :3 Me thinks her name will be Aerith, like the one in HM: AWL.

Harvest Moon DS and Cute - Page 2 1306058795338resized

Just one, though? Can you even choose its gender?
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon DS and Cute   Harvest Moon DS and Cute - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 6:56 pm

Cute. I don't know. I haven't tried. I'm nowhere near marrying Skye. If I miss this event this year, then I will marry him next year. And get all the scenes from everyone.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon DS and Cute   Harvest Moon DS and Cute - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:23 am

Kind of odd you see a 'pregnant' woman girl running around and working in the fields.

What is Skye's level as of now? I hate yearly events. I think in MF I really just had this odd luck that I keep triggering events whenever I go around the town. To think that chicken boy was the one at red heart level. Were there scenes from the other NPCs in MF? I never got to the back of the church, you know.
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon DS and Cute   Harvest Moon DS and Cute - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:26 pm

I know, right? And to think, her husband wouldn't even help her financially.

Blue still. Laughing lol! Laughing Chicken boy. Yeah, there were. Like Cliff's non-heart event scene, iirc. He collapses in the square. Or, Duke vs Karen. Well, my character now, hasn't. My old file got overwritten. Evil or Very Mad even though I clearly said "slot 2"
Back to top Go down
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon DS and Cute   Harvest Moon DS and Cute - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:04 pm

Because they are useless.

Seriously. I used the feather on him for shits and giggles. He turned me down. Then I remembered I still haven't gotten the house renovations. I got lazy after that.

That was a non-heart scene? Really? I got that one... sometime during winter. Duke and Karen, I think I've seen that but I'm not sure. Oh. Okay, I'm sorry then. I don't even remember which slot I saved on.
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon DS and Cute   Harvest Moon DS and Cute - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:32 pm

Yes, they are. They are just there to make the female player controlling the farmer to fangirl.
Y-you did? Shocked Lol, you should have.

Yeah, though I don't remember his heart scenes anymore. I don't remember anyone's heart scenes anymore. But, iirc, in my latest, they're all at blue + heart. Or getting there. Winter 1, iirc is when you'll see it. You saved on the 2nd. Someone already erased it before you got into the picture.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon DS and Cute   Harvest Moon DS and Cute - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:47 pm

Someone already erased it before you got into the picture.

Oh, you mentioned something about that. I checked the Slot 1 first, realized it hasn't gotten far, then started a new one on Slot 2. Then I got addicted to it.

Good thing you know, fangirl. I did. He was just working when I passed. So I thought "why the hell not" and used it. I wasn't planning on saving obviously, but to be honest, I didn't expect him to turn me down. I went "but that's a red heart, isn't it?" then I realized my house was still as shitty as ever. I was prioritizing farming and the people, the house didn't matter to me. That's why I didn't. That, and collecting wood is a pain in the ass. And money.

Who is that someone?
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon DS and Cute   Harvest Moon DS and Cute - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:32 am

Yes, I know. Not far? Then, that already had my "every body past blue" erased. Evil or Very Mad
Lol, but collecting wood isn't that bad. Iirc, the whole thing would still be less expensive than in DScute. Someone? I am not sure who.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon DS and Cute   Harvest Moon DS and Cute - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 2:28 pm

I hated it in MF. Probably because of the very limited bag space. And I was a poorfag, but I forgot why.
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon DS and Cute   Harvest Moon DS and Cute - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:22 am

You didn't see/use the free lumber shed?
Back to top Go down
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon DS and Cute   Harvest Moon DS and Cute - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:41 am

You didn't see/use the free lumber shed?

I did, but I didn't like going back and forth so I'd put the lumber in my bag then put it there. In RF I'd just do the same thing except I throw lumber at the shed.
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon DS and Cute   Harvest Moon DS and Cute - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:54 am

So, what's wrong with that?

Back to DS cute, so, how do you like the 99 inventory thing. I personally like it because I don't have to go back and forth just to ship stuff. I just dislike how if you want to give one thing to anyone, you end up giving them everything.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon DS and Cute   Harvest Moon DS and Cute - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:39 am

I just dislike how if you want to give one thing to anyone, you end up giving them everything.

Iknowthatfeel.jpg

I didn't like going back and forth. That, and I was busy with other stuff. I didn't really give time to chop wood. When I had the time, I'd just go down to the mines.
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon DS and Cute   Harvest Moon DS and Cute - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 3:18 am

Very true, but I was dedicated and maybe devoted to marrying Cliff. So yeah, those were all easy-ish. The money was the problem I do not like farming much
Back to top Go down
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon DS and Cute   Harvest Moon DS and Cute - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:37 pm

dedicated and maybe devoted

What. Faggotry indeed.

The money was the problem I do not like farming much

I had no problems with farming. I mean, that was one of the main points of the game itself. If I didn't have any crops to sell at the time, I'd go mine or fish. Or I'd sell shit I find in the fields. I don't see much use for them anyway. When winter came, I had to really rely on mining. I couldn't plant shit on the fields.

Oh yeah, because I mentioned fishing, I just remembered something. I think I triggered a scene of some sort when I was fishing one... night, I think. I don't remember what season or day though, let alone what time it was or if it was a holiday. It only happened once. Anyway, the scene was in my farm, and a stray dog(that's what I remember) wandered in. A little bit later, it went away. I think some text appeared, but I don't remember what it said.
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon DS and Cute   Harvest Moon DS and Cute - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:58 pm

Lol. It's true.

Well, yeah, farming was a big point (hence, harvest moon/ ranch story) but I just hated doing the crops one-by-one. That's why the mythril watering can is <3
Mining? I only did mining when I was up to it. I cannot remember if I reached 50+ already. All I remember was that I was already very deep but didn't reach the bottom yet. Fishing? gah, I really don't have the patience for fishing. That scene? I don't know/remember if I saw it. I feel like I did but half the time my 'feelings' are wrong. Razz
Back to top Go down
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon DS and Cute   Harvest Moon DS and Cute - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:46 pm

I don't remember if I got the mythril watering can. All I know is I didn't mind watering the crops one by one. At some point I wanted to reach the bottom and I'd go down the stairs whenever I see it. If my bag was full then I'd go up. I don't remember if I got to 50+ floors, but I think I did. Yeah, I didn't reach the bottom either. I didn't fish much in MF, but I still did. I have Lv 70 Fishing skill in RF3, and it's my 3rd highest skill level. Fishing is fun.

So what was that scene for?
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon DS and Cute   Harvest Moon DS and Cute - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:22 am

What. You love fishing? Rolling Eyes

I told you, I don't even remember it.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon DS and Cute   Harvest Moon DS and Cute - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:44 am

I do. What's wrong with that? Fishing is fun in RF3 once you get the hang of it.

Well, at least you know of it. So that means I wasn't dreaming then.
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon DS and Cute   Harvest Moon DS and Cute - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:13 am

Nothing's wrong with it.

Well, I feel like I know it. I'm not sure if I really do, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon DS and Cute   Harvest Moon DS and Cute - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon DS and Cute
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Styx Forums :: Video Games :: Nintendo DS-
Jump to: