Styx Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Styx Forums

Created for people who are interested in talking about anime, manga or video games, although discussion of other topics is not discouraged.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gundam 00
Personality Pattern Test EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:59 am by MommyCakes
Who's your favorite? Why? And what do you like about that character most? cherry

I'm not going to answer this, I'm only asking. xD

TO ADMIN NINA:

DO NOT START WITH ME. DO NOT SAY THAT SHE-MALE LOOKS LIKE ME! YOU KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT

Comments: 49
Code Geass
Personality Pattern Test EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:21 pm by Major Panda_Faggotry
Or would Nina rather it was Supernatural?

Let's talk about this overrated show turned manga that features a gay protagonist and his harem that he disses for his best friend and enemy a teenaged protagonist who starts a war to make the world a better place for his little sister and acquires a geass and a pizza hut-loving squatter who does not seem to know that it is not good to use other people's …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 26
Latest topics
» Donut Me (Get it?)
Personality Pattern Test EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 5:24 pm by OpheliaBonaparte

» Shooketh to the nth Powah
Personality Pattern Test EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 5:23 pm by OpheliaBonaparte

» Yes there is a 4
Personality Pattern Test EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 4:25 pm by OpheliaBonaparte

» Happy Contract Signing Day!
Personality Pattern Test EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 4:19 pm by Donut

» 7 years later....
Personality Pattern Test EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 2:05 pm by MommyCakes

» Character Alignment
Personality Pattern Test EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:45 pm by Major Panda_Faggotry

» Personality Pattern Test
Personality Pattern Test EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:51 am by Major Panda_Faggotry

» natsume yuujinchou
Personality Pattern Test EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:17 pm by Major Panda_Faggotry

» Final Fantasy VIII
Personality Pattern Test EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:03 pm by Major Panda_Faggotry

Personality Pattern Test

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

Personality Pattern Test Empty
PostSubject: Personality Pattern Test   Personality Pattern Test EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:32 am

Hey, everyone!

I have another test for you~

Personality Pattern Test

Post here your top 10 traits (aka, result)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://styx.forumotion.com
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Personality Pattern Test   Personality Pattern Test EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:32 am

Hmm. Interesting.

Spoiler:

I'm satisfied with the results. It had me smiling all the way through. Quite accurate.
Back to top Go down
MommyCakes
General
General
MommyCakes

PostSubject: Re: Personality Pattern Test   Personality Pattern Test EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:04 am

Oooh.. Sorry I'm late, i forgot the forum link xD silly moi..

I am understanding, up beat and calm.. further more, it says i am stable ._.

what the hell does that mean?
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: Personality Pattern Test   Personality Pattern Test EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 3:42 pm

Y-you were supposed to post all 10...why's that only four?
You're a cheerful person who doesn't keep changing, I guess?
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: Personality Pattern Test   Personality Pattern Test EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 4:06 pm

I retook it and this is what I got:

Lawful Neutral

Lawful Neutral- A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs him. Order and organization are paramount to him. He may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot. However, lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.

Still not good though. Mad
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: Personality Pattern Test   Personality Pattern Test EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 4:08 pm

I retook it and this is what I got:

Passionate

You are in touch with your emotions, and sometimes you react before you think. The good news: you don't tamp down your feelings. The bad news: you sometimes say or do things that you later wish you could take back.

You do not live your life on an even keel; you do not go for long periods without experiencing some mood swings.

Understanding

You are willing to take the time to find out what's going on with other people, especially if they're in distress. You're a good listener, you don't criticize, and you offer unbiased, respectful, honest advice when it's requested. With a high score on the "understanding" trait, it is likely that you are enthusiastic about charitable work, helping others, and making the world a better place.

You don't feel the need to impose your standards on others or say things that, even though true, cause pain.

Accessible

You're comfortable expressing yourself in words and actions, with no self-censorship. You believe that if someone doesn't like what they see it's not your problem, but theirs. A high score on the "accessible" trait suggests that you have a lot of friends, socialize often, and enjoy rap/hip-hop music.

You don't see the need to keep your thoughts to yourself, or to have a zone of privacy that encompasses only yourself and a small circle of friends and relatives.

Unflappable

You are not a slave to your emotions. It takes a lot to upset or unnerve you. That's why you're a good person to have around in a crisis.

You don't let it all hang out, which means that those around you often don't know the pressures you're under or what you're going through. You're not the kind of person people run from in a crisis.

Intellectual

You are thoughtful, rational, and comfortable in the world of ideas. People find you interesting to talk to. You're the living embodiment of the saying "You learn something new every day." In general, those with a high score on the "intellectual" trait are employed in such fields as teaching and research, and are enthusiastic about reading, foreign films, and classical music.

You do not avoid abstract conversation, experimenting with new ideas, or studying new things. It bores you to stick to the straight and narrow of what you already know.

Reckless

You tend to give in to your impulses and indulge your cravings. Rather than fight your emotions, you often do what comes naturally, which means occasionally overdoing it, sometimes even embarrassing yourself.

You are not good at resisting temptation and avoiding overindulgence; you are not the kind of person who doesn't regret anything you said or did.

Original

You are constantly coming up with new ideas. For you, the world as it exists is just a jumping-off place; what's going on inside your mind is often more interesting than what's going on outside.

You don't feel that the road to success is to be a realist and stick to the program; you never stop yourself from coming up with new ideas or telling the world what you're thinking about.

Friendly

You would rather hang out with others than spend time alone, and you'd far rather be doing something with your friends than just sitting around. You're happy in a crowded room, club, stadium, or auditorium.

You're not a private person who is ill at ease in a group; you don't view excessive socializing as a waste of time.

Assertive

You behave in a confident and forceful manner, take charge of the situation, raise your hand in class, stand up for what you think is right, and lead others. Among those who have a high score on the "assertive" trait, many have jobs in which they are valued for their organizational skills as well as their talent for supervising others.

You are not interested in fading into the woodwork, leaving everything to fate, taking more time than necessary to accomplish a task, or avoiding confrontation.

Warm

You have a genuine interest in other people. You're a natural host, and are always thinking about how you can increase the happiness of those around you. When friends have problems or are in trouble, you're usually the first person they turn to for aid and comfort. Scoring high on the "warm" trait suggests that you are among those who enjoy domestic activities — doing things around the house — and are enthusiastic about charitable work, helping others, and making the world a better place.

You don't always say exactly what you're thinking; you don't like the idea of causing anyone pain because of your criticism.
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: Personality Pattern Test   Personality Pattern Test EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:51 am

I retook it and they have a new system.

Extraversion

Extraversion This trait reflects a person's preference for certain kinds of social situations, and how they like to behave in such situations. People high in extraversion are energetic and seek out the company of others. People low in extraversion -- what some might call introverts -- tend to be more quiet and reserved.

You scored average for this trait, suggesting you lead a balanced life between extraversion and introversion.

Agreeableness

Altruism This trait reflects how we tend to interact with others, especially in terms of our altrusim and friendliness. People who score higher in agreeableness tend to be more trusting, friendly and cooperative than others. People who score lower tend to be more aggressive and less cooperative.

You scored average for this trait, suggesting you have average friendliness and agreeableness.

Conscientiousness

Well organized This trait reflects how organized and persistent a person is in pursuing their goals. People who score high on this trait tend to be more methodical, well-organized and dutiful than others. People who score lower tend to be less careful, less focused and more likely to be distracted from tasks.

You scored average for this trait, suggesting you're somewhere between being well-organized and sometimes distracted.

Neuroticism

Stressed This trait reflects the tendency for a person to experience negative thoughts and feelings. People who score high on this trait tend to be more prone to insecurity and emotional distress. People who score lower tend to be more relaxed, less emotional and less prone to distress.

Attention! You scored really high on this trait, suggesting you're more emotional and more insecure than others.

Openness to Experience

Artist This trait reflects a person's open-mindedness, and interest in culture and art. People who score high on this trait tend to be imaginative, creative, and to seek out cultural and educational experiences. People who score lower on this trait tend to be more down-to-earth, less interested in art and more practical in nature.

Attention! You scored really high on this trait, suggesting you love art and try to keep open-minded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personality Pattern Test   Personality Pattern Test Empty

Back to top Go down

Personality Pattern Test
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Styx Forums :: General :: Real Life-
Jump to: