Styx Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Styx Forums

Created for people who are interested in talking about anime, manga or video games, although discussion of other topics is not discouraged.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gundam 00
Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:59 am by MommyCakes
Who's your favorite? Why? And what do you like about that character most? cherry

I'm not going to answer this, I'm only asking. xD

TO ADMIN NINA:

DO NOT START WITH ME. DO NOT SAY THAT SHE-MALE LOOKS LIKE ME! YOU KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT

Comments: 49
Code Geass
Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:21 pm by Major Panda_Faggotry
Or would Nina rather it was Supernatural?

Let's talk about this overrated show turned manga that features a gay protagonist and his harem that he disses for his best friend and enemy a teenaged protagonist who starts a war to make the world a better place for his little sister and acquires a geass and a pizza hut-loving squatter who does not seem to know that it is not good to use other people's …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 26
Latest topics
» Donut Me (Get it?)
Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 5:24 pm by OpheliaBonaparte

» Shooketh to the nth Powah
Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 5:23 pm by OpheliaBonaparte

» Yes there is a 4
Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 4:25 pm by OpheliaBonaparte

» Happy Contract Signing Day!
Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 4:19 pm by Donut

» 7 years later....
Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 2:05 pm by MommyCakes

» Character Alignment
Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:45 pm by Major Panda_Faggotry

» Personality Pattern Test
Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:51 am by Major Panda_Faggotry

» natsume yuujinchou
Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:17 pm by Major Panda_Faggotry

» Final Fantasy VIII
Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:03 pm by Major Panda_Faggotry

Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3   Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:46 pm

Capt. Panda_Faggotry wrote:
I got The End to give his up already but I accidentally shot him and bye bye camo. It disappeared because I got sent into another location. Dammit.

I can imagine Snake going "D'oh" now.

Did you get any easter eggs?
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3   Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 6:54 pm

Maybe, I'm not sure. Hmm....if the transmitter scene was, then yes. If the hidden R1's then I only missed the Sorrow, iirc. (When I found out about hidden ones, I made sure to press R1 on/off)
Back to top Go down
https://styx.forumotion.com
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3   Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:15 am

Transmitter scene? Were you able to see/catch a tsuchinoko? I think those are rare... or maybe an easter egg itself?
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3   Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:59 am

If you don't remove the transmitter Ocelot punches into Naked, when you get behind the waterfall, EVA will remove it for you...in a funny, awkward sounding scene. Watch it. WARNING: it will seem inappropriate to those who didn't see the intro.

Back to top Go down
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3   Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:58 pm

Oh. That. Saw it before. Didn't know what the fuck was going on. I just went implying implications.
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3   Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:21 pm

Lol. If I saw that while sina lolo was in the room, surely, I would have gone "gtfo" or wishing he would gtfo. I had a very hard time with Raikov, you know. With all the grabbing and stuff and my lolo was awake. Good thing he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3   Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:36 pm

..."Grabbing". Pffft.

Luckily I don't have that kind of problem.
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3   Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:17 am

Lol, what do you want? Groping? lol!

Good for you! Not like me. 95% of the people in this household who wouldn't mind seeing those or something like that don't even want me to be in the room when it happens. But they now know I play MGS so surely they know I've seen 2 different characters getting groped. And the second got it more than once. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3   Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 2:18 pm

Whichever you want.

What about EVA then?
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3   Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:49 am

EVA? What about EVA?

Anyways, seeing as MGS3 got into the Dracula conversation, here's another one with Naked saying he's afraid of vampires.

Back to top Go down
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3   Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:30 am

EVA and her... square bounce, if you know what I mean.

I think I remember that one. I didn't expect Naked to be afraid of vamps, though. How do you think would he feel about Vamp?
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3   Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:35 am

Square bounce.....I think I do.

lol! I think he wouldn't let Vamp even move. He'd be all Shocked Shocked pale pale pale DIE VAMPIRE, DIE!! *shoot*. Rinse, lather, repeat. And Vamp would be like "hey, w-wai--". Lol, I remember The End in hiimdaisy's comic.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3   Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:52 am

Good, good. What did you do about her then? Especially those scenes.

Vamp would be disappointed because he wouldn't get to touch Naked, if you know what I mean. He'd just be dancing all around the place, though. It's a good thing Naked doesn't understand how gay works.

"I'M A TREE I'M A TREE I'M A TREE"
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3   Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:55 am

I did nothing. Just prayed no one was around.

Touch Naked? LOL. Yeah he would, and Naked would be all "why isn't he dying?!". lol! yeah, he doesn't. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Awww, cute~
Back to top Go down
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3   Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:05 am

Now the image of you sitting and begging/praying while holding a controller does not leave my mind. "I'M ALONE I'M ALONE I'M ALONE"

Or, Vamp could just use his magical super long tongue knives to lick stun him, giving him a chance to get closer. Cue Vamp shenanigans. Poor Naked.

If guns fail, there are always explosives~ Used a grenade launcher on Vamp and he went flying. Shit was so cash.
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3   Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:36 am

LOL. Well, whenever I go, "I'M ALONE I'M ALONE I'M ALONE", I'm usually not seated. I go check that ALL doors and windows are securely locked before sitting down and holding the controller and chanting again until the scene pops up.

Lol, yeah. Poor Naked? I'll pity him if he ends up naked and yet, he'll be freaked out about vamp being a vampire rather than vamp doing gay stuff to him.

Wheee~ Grenade launchers are <3.
On a slightly related but quite unrelated note, I remember how I beat the Boss under 10 minutes.
1. chase her
2. make sure to dodge her destroyyourgunsCQC attack
3. ifnumber 2 is successful, punch her (if not, back to 1)
4. use the scorpion against her (machine guns are <3)
5. use a shotgun (whee, flying)
6. if she hasn't stood up yet, use a sniper (if she has, move on to 7)
7. Rinse, lather, REPEAT.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3   Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Styx Forums :: Video Games :: Play Station 2-
Jump to: