Styx Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Styx Forums

Created for people who are interested in talking about anime, manga or video games, although discussion of other topics is not discouraged.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gundam 00
Fate/Unlimited Codes EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:59 am by MommyCakes
Who's your favorite? Why? And what do you like about that character most? cherry

I'm not going to answer this, I'm only asking. xD

TO ADMIN NINA:

DO NOT START WITH ME. DO NOT SAY THAT SHE-MALE LOOKS LIKE ME! YOU KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT

Comments: 49
Code Geass
Fate/Unlimited Codes EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:21 pm by Major Panda_Faggotry
Or would Nina rather it was Supernatural?

Let's talk about this overrated show turned manga that features a gay protagonist and his harem that he disses for his best friend and enemy a teenaged protagonist who starts a war to make the world a better place for his little sister and acquires a geass and a pizza hut-loving squatter who does not seem to know that it is not good to use other people's …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 26
Latest topics
» Donut Me (Get it?)
Fate/Unlimited Codes EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 5:24 pm by OpheliaBonaparte

» Shooketh to the nth Powah
Fate/Unlimited Codes EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 5:23 pm by OpheliaBonaparte

» Yes there is a 4
Fate/Unlimited Codes EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 4:25 pm by OpheliaBonaparte

» Happy Contract Signing Day!
Fate/Unlimited Codes EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 4:19 pm by Donut

» 7 years later....
Fate/Unlimited Codes EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 2:05 pm by MommyCakes

» Character Alignment
Fate/Unlimited Codes EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:45 pm by Major Panda_Faggotry

» Personality Pattern Test
Fate/Unlimited Codes EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:51 am by Major Panda_Faggotry

» natsume yuujinchou
Fate/Unlimited Codes EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:17 pm by Major Panda_Faggotry

» Final Fantasy VIII
Fate/Unlimited Codes EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:03 pm by Major Panda_Faggotry

Fate/Unlimited Codes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

Fate/Unlimited Codes Empty
PostSubject: Fate/Unlimited Codes   Fate/Unlimited Codes EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:08 pm

Let's talk about Fate / Stay Night's Fighting game.

I find it quite annoying that it's only downloadable. Neutral But, now that the latest download version allows it, I am a happy cancer. (Note: Nina calls my kind of Fangirl cancer now)

I love using all of them. Especially Gilgamesh. And Luvia. Gotta love her bitchslapping Berserker.
Back to top Go down
https://styx.forumotion.com
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Unlimited Codes   Fate/Unlimited Codes EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:19 am

...Wait, it's downloadable? Really.

You're a weaker type of cancer. The dangerous ones are the rabid fangirls, and the cancerous cancer are memes and whatnot.

Really now. I can only imagine you using Gil though, and only using that alternate outfit. I do agree with you about Luvia bitchslapping Berserker though.
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Unlimited Codes   Fate/Unlimited Codes EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:14 pm

It's only downloadable. No UMD. If you want a disk, buy the one for the PS2.

Lol, good, you know...because if you didn't Evil or Very Mad
You're quite lucky. Twisted Evil If I was rabid, you'd probably be dead with all the stuff you say against those I fangirl about.

Lol, nah, I use the others on occasion. Rider's actually quite a good one too you know. Most of the guys, too, except Shiro and Berserker. I don't like Shiro, and iirc, Berserker wasn't the fastest. But his ending was sweet. For the girls, I mostly don't like them because they are frickin' slow. You saw Caster, right? You saw how slow she was. From the girls, I wouldn't use Sakura, don't like her really. And, she is slower than slow.
But, overall, I HATE GIL's ULTIMATE COMBO. TOO MANY BUTTONS. Mad WHY? WHY MUST HIS BE SO SPECIAL?! Special way to unlock 3rd costume, special many button attack. His special-ness would make him more arrogant if he was real.
Luvia was laughing, right?
Back to top Go down
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Unlimited Codes   Fate/Unlimited Codes EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:55 pm

Not my problem. If you were rabid, I'd go hide in a bomb shelter.

Rider should be fast. She should be. Shiro is a no-brainer, and of course Berserker would be slow. His ending? Really now. Most of the girls aren't 'acrobatic', anyway. They're mostly mages, so it'd be natural for them to have range and be slow. I was expecting Caster to be slow. And, I was right. Sakura is slower than slow because she's carrying a heavy load.

Then you go fangirly the next second. Har har. That's what makes him a faggot.

"Dohohohoho!"
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Unlimited Codes   Fate/Unlimited Codes EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:28 pm

Then, I'd attack that bomb shelter, too.

Of course she should be. Are you saying he's stupid? If so, then yes he is.Yeah, a no-brainer. Yeah. His ending, iirc, was the one from....UBW? Iirc, he was protecting Ilya from Gil.
Very true. But it's not like there are a lot. Bazett, Leysritt, Sakura, Caster....I think. Saber/Alter/Lily, Rin, Luvia and Rider can run. Or something like that. Well, with Caster, at least she flies/floats which actually makes her not as slow. I know she is, iirc her ending implies it or something. But, someone carrying such a load shouldn't be jumping about. She does jump instead of run. And, it's not like her load is that heavy yet.

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Unlimited Codes   Fate/Unlimited Codes EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:34 pm

I'd be gone before you know it.

Oh, that ending. "Baasaakaah"
How could I forget about Bazett? Damn. She specializes in melee, so she'd naturally be fast. Leysritt is meant to be a heavy character in my opinion, with that axe and all. Kind of like Berserker. Heavy but strong. Sakura and Caster are mages, so they have range. Saber is the obligatory well balanced character, because all protagonists are like that. Yes, that probably goes the same for Shiro. They are also easy to use. Alter is Saber with a little bit different playstyle. Lily is just a color. Rin is also ranged, but is probably faster than Sakura or Caster. Luvia is fast, she's a grappler after all.

Meh, this is all just from what I've seen and a bit of 'experience' from playing a number of fighters. Not that many, but still. BUT YOU WERE PROBABLY TALKING ABOUT THEIR DASHES, OR MOVEMENT, AND NOT GAMEPLAY SO NEVERMIND. But seriously, those were all hypothetical.

Last edited by Nina on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Unlimited Codes   Fate/Unlimited Codes EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:29 am

And, I'd be back on your trail without you knowing when exactly.

Meh, all I remember is Justica makes a cameo in his ending, or something like that.
True, true.

lol! Which is absolutely true. Their dashes are what I was talking about the whole time. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Unlimited Codes   Fate/Unlimited Codes EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 2:38 pm

I'd use stealth.

She shows up in both endings? As in both FUC amd UBW endings? So it's just copypasta?

Dashes do not matter. GAMEPLAY DOES.
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Unlimited Codes   Fate/Unlimited Codes EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:25 am

But I'd still find you. And harass you with my fangirl speeches.

Idk. I'm not sure. I just remember she shows up.

It does for me. It matters a lot. Which is also why I love Gil. His Enkidu grabs the opponent so you wouldn't need to dash/run to them.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Unlimited Codes   Fate/Unlimited Codes EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:45 am

I will not be harassed. Like a boss.

What does she even do?

It does not. You really don't need to be close to your opponent to deal damage. You can just be a pussy and spam ranged attacks. If a character is slow then deal with it. Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Unlimited Codes   Fate/Unlimited Codes EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:57 am

Like a subway boss?[strike]

I don't remember. All I remember was Ilya with a hat. And white clothes. That's all.

For me it does. What about characters like Assassin? They don't have ranged attacks. Again, this is why I love Gil. His ranged ones are quite powerful.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Unlimited Codes   Fate/Unlimited Codes EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:36 am

Like a Nazi Subway Boss.

Assassin has his KAH-TAH-NAH. It should have range, and that should be enough for him. Because Gil is a pussy.
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Unlimited Codes   Fate/Unlimited Codes EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:45 am

Lol, but the KAH-TAH-NAH's range wasn't spectacular. Not at all. Gil is not a pussy.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Unlimited Codes   Fate/Unlimited Codes EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:44 am

But it still has range. Like I said, that should be enough. He likes pussies because he is a pussy himself.
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Unlimited Codes   Fate/Unlimited Codes EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 3:17 am

Somewhat. Iirc. Look, I haven't played Assassin in over a year. I do not remember him much. I don't even remember anyone else's styles much. The only ones I have really practiced with was Gil...and a little bit of Caster and maybe Luvia. But I still plan on re-using most of them.
Okay, okay, whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Unlimited Codes   Fate/Unlimited Codes Empty

Back to top Go down

Fate/Unlimited Codes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Styx Forums :: Video Games :: Sony PSP-
Jump to: