Styx Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Styx Forums

Created for people who are interested in talking about anime, manga or video games, although discussion of other topics is not discouraged.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gundam 00
ITS ALMOST JUNE :((( EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:59 am by MommyCakes
Who's your favorite? Why? And what do you like about that character most? cherry

I'm not going to answer this, I'm only asking. xD

TO ADMIN NINA:

DO NOT START WITH ME. DO NOT SAY THAT SHE-MALE LOOKS LIKE ME! YOU KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT

Comments: 49
Code Geass
ITS ALMOST JUNE :((( EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:21 pm by Major Panda_Faggotry
Or would Nina rather it was Supernatural?

Let's talk about this overrated show turned manga that features a gay protagonist and his harem that he disses for his best friend and enemy a teenaged protagonist who starts a war to make the world a better place for his little sister and acquires a geass and a pizza hut-loving squatter who does not seem to know that it is not good to use other people's …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 26
Latest topics
» Donut Me (Get it?)
ITS ALMOST JUNE :((( EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 5:24 pm by OpheliaBonaparte

» Shooketh to the nth Powah
ITS ALMOST JUNE :((( EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 5:23 pm by OpheliaBonaparte

» Yes there is a 4
ITS ALMOST JUNE :((( EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 4:25 pm by OpheliaBonaparte

» Happy Contract Signing Day!
ITS ALMOST JUNE :((( EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 4:19 pm by Donut

» 7 years later....
ITS ALMOST JUNE :((( EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 2:05 pm by MommyCakes

» Character Alignment
ITS ALMOST JUNE :((( EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:45 pm by Major Panda_Faggotry

» Personality Pattern Test
ITS ALMOST JUNE :((( EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:51 am by Major Panda_Faggotry

» natsume yuujinchou
ITS ALMOST JUNE :((( EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:17 pm by Major Panda_Faggotry

» Final Fantasy VIII
ITS ALMOST JUNE :((( EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:03 pm by Major Panda_Faggotry

ITS ALMOST JUNE :(((

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MommyCakes
General
General
MommyCakes

ITS ALMOST JUNE :((( Empty
PostSubject: ITS ALMOST JUNE :(((   ITS ALMOST JUNE :((( EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:37 am

It's almost June.. what are you going to do these last few weeks left of summer? (But to be honest, it doesn't feel like summer anymore... 1 storm passed and another one coming at the moment)
Back to top Go down
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: ITS ALMOST JUNE :(((   ITS ALMOST JUNE :((( EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:42 am

To be honest, I'm indifferent. I don't know. I'll probably still be doing what I do everyday, continuing on like usual.
Back to top Go down
MommyCakes
General
General
MommyCakes

PostSubject: Re: ITS ALMOST JUNE :(((   ITS ALMOST JUNE :((( EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:51 am

why am i not surprised xD
Back to top Go down
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: ITS ALMOST JUNE :(((   ITS ALMOST JUNE :((( EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:18 am

MommyCakes wrote:

What about you then?
Back to top Go down
MommyCakes
General
General
MommyCakes

PostSubject: Re: ITS ALMOST JUNE :(((   ITS ALMOST JUNE :((( EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:29 am

Nina wrote:
MommyCakes wrote:

What about you then?

Eh.. prolly watch t.v. (dvd), play ps2, use the pc, text, sleep, eat or least times play badminton/go to the mall.. that's pretty much about it..
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: ITS ALMOST JUNE :(((   ITS ALMOST JUNE :((( EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:57 pm

THIS. This is what I intend to focus on this summer and finish that one video game during Nina-chan's birthday

And maybe...fangirl some more. Other than that....nothing, really. I want to end 4th year already so I can work and all. The only reason I want it to end right away is because we'll never lose contact, right? We'll all still be friends even if we have different alma maters. RIGHT? JA? NE? DI BA?
Back to top Go down
https://styx.forumotion.com
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: ITS ALMOST JUNE :(((   ITS ALMOST JUNE :((( EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:57 am

Panda_Faggotry wrote:
THIS. This is what I intend to focus on this summer and finish that one video game during Nina-chan's birthday

And maybe...fangirl some more. Other than that....nothing, really. I want to end 4th year already so I can work and all. The only reason I want it to end right away is because we'll never lose contact, right? We'll all still be friends even if we have different alma maters. RIGHT? JA? NE? DI BA?

Fangirl someplace else then, don't drag me into it. To be honest, I want to enjoy this schoolyear so we can create memories... good ones, hopefully. We'll never lose contact, we have social networking sites and instant messaging for that. If those fail though, we can always post here! Friends forever? Y/Y
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: ITS ALMOST JUNE :(((   ITS ALMOST JUNE :((( EmptyWed May 25, 2011 6:45 am

Nina wrote:
Fangirl someplace else then, don't drag me into it. To be honest, I want to enjoy this schoolyear so we can create memories... good ones, hopefully. We'll never lose contact, we have social networking sites and instant messaging for that. If those fail though, we can always post here! Friends forever? Y/Y

Lol, I am not going to fangirl about that game, jsyk. It's that creepy game I told you about.
Good memories? YES PLEASE. Shoo, N
Friends forever and ever? YES YES. No N, yay!
Back to top Go down
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: ITS ALMOST JUNE :(((   ITS ALMOST JUNE :((( EmptyWed May 25, 2011 6:59 am

Oh. That. I think I remember that.

Good memories are always... good.
Forever and ever!

Also:
Capt. Panda_Faggotry wrote:
Shoo, N
No N, yay!

Lol'd.
Back to top Go down
MommyCakes
General
General
MommyCakes

PostSubject: Re: ITS ALMOST JUNE :(((   ITS ALMOST JUNE :((( EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:36 pm

Man, I don't want to end the year yet Sad( I'm going to miss highschool too much :< I'd probably cry at the end of the graduation ceremony... damn it =__= I hope this year we ALL get to be in ONE CLASS...
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: ITS ALMOST JUNE :(((   ITS ALMOST JUNE :((( EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:07 am

I think I am going to cry at the end of the graduation ceremony as well. Oh yes, I hope we are all going to be classmates. Then we'd enjoy the last of our high school days just like the first year of it all.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: ITS ALMOST JUNE :(((   ITS ALMOST JUNE :((( EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:37 pm

A little late, but... HEY GUYS JUNE IS HERE. What are you guys looking forward to?

I do hope we get more members.
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: ITS ALMOST JUNE :(((   ITS ALMOST JUNE :((( EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:27 am

I'm looking forward to seeing you all again. Very Happy

That, and reading Epic of Gilgamesh :p and the other stories. Smile
Back to top Go down
MommyCakes
General
General
MommyCakes

PostSubject: Re: ITS ALMOST JUNE :(((   ITS ALMOST JUNE :((( EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:24 pm

Well I'm looking forward to hang out with you guys during break time or/and after school Very Happy

Just as when my vacation was getting good, it HAS to end soon =__= how aggravating.. Well at least I won't be stuck watching boring T.V. all day xD but recently, I finally finished the game I was playing in PS2 because it's already June. And I can't believe that we're all 16.. By the way belated happy birthday Nina >.< I'm sorry I didn't get to greet you Sad Something came up and I seriously don't want to talk about it >.>
Back to top Go down
Nina
Führer
Führer
Nina

PostSubject: Re: ITS ALMOST JUNE :(((   ITS ALMOST JUNE :((( EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:37 am

Yeah, me too. I look forward to it.

Everything has its end, I guess. I got myself a new game but I wouldn't want to play too much this year. Hopefully I won't get too distracted from studying.

It's okay, I knew you were busy. I really don't mind at all.
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: ITS ALMOST JUNE :(((   ITS ALMOST JUNE :((( EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:16 am

Me, three!

Another one with a new game here! Well, maybe I won't get distracted. I tend to slip out of the sims craze after a while.
Back to top Go down
MommyCakes
General
General
MommyCakes

PostSubject: Re: ITS ALMOST JUNE :(((   ITS ALMOST JUNE :((( EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:12 am

>.> erm.. okay.. so this topic is kind of closed since it's already june
Back to top Go down
Major Panda_Faggotry
Führer
Führer
Major Panda_Faggotry

PostSubject: Re: ITS ALMOST JUNE :(((   ITS ALMOST JUNE :((( EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:56 pm

You're absolutely correct. I actually thought of it before I saw what exactly you said because I saw you had replied here. Well. TOPIC CLOSED.

*sigh* More reasons to not reply. Sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ITS ALMOST JUNE :(((   ITS ALMOST JUNE :((( Empty

Back to top Go down

ITS ALMOST JUNE :(((
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Styx Forums :: General :: Real Life-
Jump to: